Media & Press
HOW WE STARTED!
Rhythm has been in operation in Japan since 2005. Back then, Niseko was only just starting to make itself known as one of the world’s premier powder destinations. The then owners of Rhythm, Matthew Hampton and Mick Klima, saw two opportunities in Niseko. The first was to give visitors access to the type of equipment required to ride the area’s unique conditions. The second was to set up a business that would give them an excuse to ride the best powder in the world, all season long.
Rhythm Japan’s sister store is Rhythm in Cooma, which has been in operation since 1985. Rhythm Cooma started from a true love of the cold mountain air and the feeling of freedom of being on the snow. Rhythm Cooma has grown to become the largest snow sports store in Australia carrying over 200 brands and is constantly searching the globe for the best of the best.
PRESS AND MEDIA
- Rhythm Japan and evo Join Forces
- Rhythm Japan Announces New Hakuba Retail Store.
- From the Slopes of Japan to Cyberspace! Rhythm Launches its Online Store.
- Rhythm Japan Launches Rhythm Rides to Provide Customers with a Seamless Experience from Shop to Snow.
- Rhythm to open a new store in Furano, the snow capital of central Hokkaido.
- Rhythm Hakuba opens two new service centers, making ski and snowboard rental more convenient than ever.
- Rhythm to Open Niseko’s Largest Retail and Rental Space.
- Rhythm Japan Launches New Website.
- Glorious Coffee Get A Brand-New Look.
- Win the Ultimate Japan Ski Holiday – Rhythm Japan.
- Enjoy the Ride, Exploring the rise of Niseko’s two-wheel Culture – Experience Niseko.
- Touring Lake Toya – Experience Niseko.
- Niseko Untapped – Outdoor Japan Traveler.
- The San Diego Tribune – A wintry windfall in Japan.
- Mons Royale – An Athlete’s Guide to Hakuba.
- Travel Gratefully.
- About Time: You Tried Skiing in Hakuba.
For more press and media information please contact us at email@example.com