Rides Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RHYTHM RIDES
GENERAL BOOKINGS TERMS
Payment of your lesson or tour (either via a third-party agent or directly to Rhythm Japan) constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions listed for all parties participating in Rhythm Rides and/or Summer Tours Niseko products (named or otherwise).
Lift passes are required to be purchased for the duration of the lesson or guided product, when accessing a resort area. No refund will be given for any unused portion of lift passes.
Please arrive in suitable gear for your activity, with a valid lift ticket 5 minutes before your scheduled lesson/tour time. All lessons/tours start at the scheduled time & lessons/ tours cannot be extended or rescheduled following the late arrival of a guest for any reason.
All parties agree that they have valid travel insurance that covers the snowsports/outdoor activitiy being participated in. Please note, guests are responsible for their own medical expenses including rescue fees when accessing terrain outside of the resort boundaries.
Rhythm Rides lessons and guiding & Summer Tours Niseko may be recorded by a Rhythm-sponsored photographer/videographer. Customers acknowledge that they and their party’s likeness may appear in future print or digital media without remuneration.
20% off* Early Bird discount only applies to Rhythm Rides full-day bookings. Blackout periods apply. Black out dates: 16th Dec – 10th Jan and 3rd Feb – 16th Feb
Early Bird booking period: May 26th – July 31st
ACCIDENT & PERSONAL LIABILITY
Rhythm Japan and its employees cannot be held liable for accidents or injuries, including serious bodily harm or injury resulting in death that occurs before, during or after your guide or tour.
All those who partake in a Rhythm Rides and/or a Summer Tours Niseko product will indemnify and keep indemnified Rhythm Japan, its employees, affiliates and agents from all actions, suits, claims for damage and demands for personal injury, loss or damage.
RHYTHM PAYMENT TERMS
A deposit of 20% is required within seven days of the booking.
The remaining 80% is due at least seven days before the lesson/tour date.
RHYTHM RIDES & SUMMER TOURS NISEKO CANCELLATION POLICY
- Up until seven days prior, a full refund will be provided for any reason.
- From seven days prior until 48 hours prior a 20% cancellation fee will be incurred.
- Within 48 hours of the booked lesson/tour date a 100% cancellation fee will be incurred.
- No compensation can be made for the loss of tour time due to injury or illness if the guiding has commenced. Upon receipt of a valid medical certificate, a reschedule or refund of future lessons is possible.
- We must be advised before your new lesson has commenced.
- Rhythm must receive the report within 24 hours of the cancelled/missed lesson.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservations that do not meet our booking terms or have not been paid by the due date.
In the event of extreme weather that has caused the resort to cease operations or the safety of the tour is at risk, we will offer a reschedule or refund of the lesson/tour
- A 100% refund is only available at the discretion of the manager for lessons/tours that have not commenced.
- A partial refund for the unused portion of lessons/tours that had already commenced.
- Not available if suitable terrain is available for the booked lesson or tour.
If you are unable to enter Japan due to travel restrictions related to Covid 19 we will offer a full refund.
- We must be advised prior to the commencement of the lesson or tour.
- Proof of inability to travel must be provided within 24 hours if requested.
We are unable to reschedule or offer a refund for lessons and tours due to a Covid diagnosis.
The price of any summer tour is inclusive of the guide, and any transportation needed to reach the tour location from Rhythm Base. The customer is responsible for booking any other related equipment necessary to partake in the tour, such as a bicycle and helmet.
Are non-transferable, except in the case of illness or injury Group lessons starts at 09:00hs for Niseko Nature Walk and 14:00hs for E-Bike experience and all participants need to be ready to depart by then with their essential, for example bicycle in case the cycling tour.
RHYTHM futures CANCELLATION POLICY
Our program is offered a fixed price for the entire season regardless of how many days you would like to train during the season. We are unable to offer pro-rata refunds or rescheduled lessons for missed training days.
We will offer a refund or reschedule only for the following reasons
- The training session has been canceled by Rhythm Futures
- There is a season-ending injury – a valid medical certificate is required.
If we deem the conditions unsuitable to train in; we may decide to postpone a training day. In this instance, we will first look to reschedule the training day, to another suitable opinion, or if this is not possible we will provide a pro-rata refund
We are unable to provide a reschedule or refund of lessons/tour due to Covid.
ALL PRIVATE LESSONS
For yours and our staffs safety, during full day lessons a minimum 1 hour lunch break is required and can be taken at your leisure.
Please contact our Guest Services team to discuss your needs if you have:
- More than two children ages 3 – 4
- More than three beginners ages 5 -6
NISEKO PRIVATES & NISEKO GUIDING
Half Day lessons have the option to start at any of the fixed locations:
- Rhythm Main
- Family Run – Meet outside the Ticket Sales Office
- Base – Meet outside the Ticket Sales
- Gondola Base – Meet outside the Mountain Centre next to the Gondola
Premium Privates & Explorer Upgrades
An additional 2 hours is included in your booking to tailor the day to your needs. Please note if your travel time is longer than the 2 hours the additional time will be reduced from the lesson/tour duration. Please see the table below as a guideline.
|From||To||Avg each way||Avg lesson time|
|Niseko||Moiwa||30 minutes||7 hours|
|Rusustu||40 minutes||7 hours|
|Kiroro||60 minutes||7 hours|
|Kokusai||1 hour, 45 minutes||5 hours|
|Teine||1 hour, 45 minutes||5 hours|
Note: lesson time includes lunch break.
COMPLIMENTARY PICKUP/DROP OFF
It is recommended that you collect your gear the night before. If you are unable to collect gear the night before,
- It is recommended to allow at least 1.5 hours prior to your lesson start time.
- This is a complimentary service and no guarantees can be made that you will make your lesson start time.
Contact us: If you have any questions regarding the above terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com