Rides Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RHYTHM RIDES
GENERAL BOOKINGS TERMS
Lift passes are required to be purchased for the duration of lesson or guiding times when accessing a resort area. No refund will be given for any unsured portion of lift passes
Rhythm Rides lesson and guiding programs may be recorded by a Rhythm sponsored photographer/videographer. Customer acknowledges that they and their party’s likeness may appear in future print or digital media without remuneration.
ACCIDENT & PERSONAL LIABILITY
RHYTHM PAYMENT TERMS
The full remaining balance is due 14 days prior to the lesson/tour commencement.
RHYTHM RIDES CANCELLATION POLICY
- Up until 7 days prior, a full refund will be provided for any reason.
- From 7 days prior until 48 hours prior a 20% cancellation fee will be incurred.
- From 48 hours prior a 100% cancellation fee will occur.
- No compensation can be made for the loss of lesson time due to injury or illness if the lesson has commenced. Upon receipt of a valid medical certificate, a reschedule or refund of future lessons can be made.
- We must be advised before your new lesson has commenced.
- We must receive the report within 24 hours of the canceled lesson.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservations which do not meet our booking terms or have not been paid by the due date.
- This is available at the discretion of the manager only & offered at 100% for lessons/tours which have not commenced
- A partial refund of the unused portion of your lesson or booking which have commenced
- Not available if suitable terrain is available for your lesson or tour
- We must be advised prior to your lesson or tour commencement
- Proof of inability to travel provided within 24 hours if requested.
RHYTHM futures CANCELLATION POLICY
Our program is offered a fixed price for the entire season regardless of how many days you would like to train during the season. We are unable to offer pro-rata refunds or rescheduled lessons for missed training days.
We will offer a refund or reschedule only for the following reasons
- The training session has been canceled by Rhythm Futures
- There is a season-ending injury – a valid medical certificate is required.
If we deem the conditions unsuitable to train in; we may decide to postpone a training day. In this instance, we will first look to reschedule the training day, to another suitable opinion, or if this is not possible we will provide a pro-rata refund
We are unable to provide a reschedule or refund of lessons due to Covid.
ALL PRIVATE LESSONS
NISEKO PRIVATES & NISEKO GUIDING
Half Day lessons have the option to start at any of the fixed locations:
- Rhythm Main
- Family Run – Meet outside the Ticket Sales Office
- Base – Meet outside the Ticket Sales
- Gondola Base – Meet outside the Mountain Centre next to the Gondola
PLATINUM PRIVATES & CUSTOM GUIDING
You will have the flexibility to visit a variety of resorts in the area; which must be booked at least a day prior to your lesson by contacting our Guest Services Team.
COMPLIMENTARY PICKUP/DROP OFF
It is recommended that you collect your gear the night before. If you are unable to collect gear the night before,
- It is recommended to allow at least 1.5 hours prior to your lesson start time.
- This is a complimentary service and no guarantees can be made that you will make your lesson start time.
Contact us: If you have any questions regarding the above terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com