Futures Program (6-15 Years)
Rhythm Futures is a development program designed to see seasonal progression of young athletes year on year. We aim to develop core skills, a love & respect for the mountains, while becoming strong team players.
12 days on snow | Saturday sessions
Special offer: brand-new K2 gear included with the program!
- 7 Hours per day
- Daily Lunch included
- Experienced, highly qualified and passionate coaches
- Same coach, same kids all season!
- Brand New K2 Rental Gear included in the program to enjoy for the season
- Structured coaching including video analysis & progress reports
- Consistent teams help kids bond with their coach and make new friends
- Weekly session report, mid-season and end-of-season reports
- Group bonding and teamwork activities throughout the season
- End of season Futures event
- Stay connected with the group App for parents, coaches, and program events.
Note: Cancellation policy – please read to update & understand the 23’24 policies before booking. Read more here.
Ski or Snowboard
6–15 years old
Start 08:30–End 15:15
Jan 06–Mar 23
SPONSORED By k2
Our ability chart describes your skiing or snowboarding ability and allows us to make sure you have the right instructor and the correct meeting point for the learning process with them too.