Trips Terms and Conditions
Trips Terms & conditions
The following outlines Rhythm Japan’s FAQ for Trips by Rhythm Rides.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment of your lesson or tour (either via a third-party agent or directly to Rhythm Japan) constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions listed for all parties participating in Trips by Rhythm Japan
All parties agree that they have valid travel insurance that covers the snowsports/outdoor activity being participated in. Please note, guests are responsible for their own medical expenses including rescue fees when accessing terrain outside of the resort boundaries.
Trips by Rhythm Rides may be recorded by a Rhythm-sponsored photographer/videographer. Customers acknowledge that they and their party’s likeness may appear in future print or digital media without remuneration.
Please review terms & conditions related to your rental service here; please note payment terms are applicable as per below
Please review terms & conditions related to your lessons & guiding service here; please note payment terms are applicable as per below
- Changes made within 6-days of the first date of the lift pass will incur a fee of JPY500 per pass.
- Changes made prior to 6-days of the first date of the lift pass will not incur a fee of JPY500 yen.
- All changes made will either result in:
- A balance to pay if upgrading from multi day to single day lift passes
- A refund if the upgrade includes a reduction of the original purchase made
- Changes can be made up to 48 hours of the first day of the lift pass. Within this time no further changes can be made.
Booking made more than 70 days prior to your arrival
- Deposit – A 20% of the Booking total will be due within 7 days of the booking confirmation
- Final Payment – The remaining balance must be paid at least 70 days prior to your trip departure date.
Booking made 70 days or less prior to your arrival
- Full Payment – 100% of the booking total will be due within 7 days of the booking confirmation
Booking is secured once we have verified the payment of your deposit via online payment or bank transfer.
All prices are in Japanese Yen and are inclusive of a 10% Japanese consumption tax and 2% accommodation tax (where applicable).
- Flywire is the Payment Platform used for online payment transactions with Rhythm Japan. Flywire Terms and Conditions
- via international electronic funds transfer in Japanese Yen to our bank account. Please make sure when international bank transfers are performed to specify that bank’s charges are to be paid by the sender.
All bank charges must be paid separately to the reservation cost.If you would like to pay via bank transfer please contact our team.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer fees incurred;
You can also review common questions related to cancellations/amendments here
CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
Any cancellation made by you must be in writing and received by us. The cancellation date will be deemed to be the date which we receive your cancellation request.
Cancellation fees and charges will be levied as follows respective of when the notice of cancellation is received.
Cancellation made More than 70 days prior to your arrival
20% deposit will be withheld & the remaining balance will be refunded*
Cancellation made 70 days or less prior to your trip
We will endeavour to provide a refund on portions of your trip according to their individual cancellation policies.
- 100% of the accommodation costs will be non refundable
- Lessons/Guiding – review t&c here
- Rentals – review t&c here
- Airport Transfers – cancellations prior to 16 days of departure will be refunded. Cancellations inside this period are non refundable
- Lift Tickets – cancellations prior to 7 days of start date will be refunded.
- Refunds will be issued via the same payment method that they were received in Japanese Yen.
- Please note; that there can be fluctuations in the currency exchange rate at the time of refund which may be different to the initial amount charged. Rhythm Japan can not be held liable for any loss in difference incurred between the original amount paid & the amount received at the time the refund was issued
- If you have paid via Flywire, please note a 1% handling charge for refund processing is incurred by Flywire. Rhythm Japan can not be held responsible for this fee
- Changes to a reservation such as accommodation/ date/ other add-ons services changes are not confirmed until written confirmation sent by Rhythm;
- Requests to move reservations to a different season may not be accepted.
- Any reduction of the booking total amount is treated as a cancellation and is subject to Rhythm Trips cancellation policy;
- Considering the inherent nature of travel services, it is strongly advised that you secure independent insurance to ensure sufficient coverage for medical expenses, personal accidents, baggage loss, and potential trip curtailment or cancellation. Kindly be aware that the aforementioned insurance is not encompassed within your reservation with Rhythm Trips.
- Rhythm Japan cannot be held responsible for snow conditions.
- Trips cannot be canceled or amended on the basis of snow conditions.
- Cancellation or modification to any booking due to health reasons, flight delays, or any other reasons, will be subject to the regular cancellation policy listed above.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun.
Contact us: If you have any questions regarding the above terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org