Lift Accessed Backcountry Guiding
Are you ready for an unforgettable backcountry skiing or snowboarding experience in Niseko? Rhythm Rides offers Lift-Accessed Backcountry Guiding that will take you to quieter fresh runs away from the resort boundaries.
Our 7-hour experience is tailored to your goals and features a personalised guide who will cater to your needs.
We’ll take you to the backcountry terrain, accessed via the Niseko Gate system, for convenient backcountry access. Or elevate your trip with our Explorer Upgrade and you have the option to experience the backcountry terrain accessible from Kiroro, Moiwa, Tiene & Kokusai Resort.
The terrain is available using ski lifts or is accessible via a short hike, and includes avalanche safety equipment. Our lift-accessed backcountry guiding is perfect for up to 5 guests who want to enjoy the beauty and thrill of skiing or snowboarding in untouched snow.
Book your Lift Accessed Backcountry Guiding now with Rhythm Rides and experience the ultimate winter adventure!
- 7 hours – includes a 1-hour lunch break
- Access the backcountry terrain available via the Niseko Gate System
- Customised to your goals with the level of hiking or lift access you prefer
- Includes avalanche safety equipment
- Access the BC terrain at a variety of resorts with our Explorer Upgrade
- Guiding & Touring end date is subject to spring snow conditions.