Futures Freestyle Camp (8-15)
This program focuses on developing free ski & slopestyle skills. It runs for 5 sessions every Sunday and will finish with spring sessions at Nakayama Togue spring park!
6 Days On Snow | Weekends Sessions
* First weekend operates Sunday only5 hours per day
- Daily Lunch Included
- Experienced, highly qualifed & passionate freestyle coaches
- Hirafu & Hanazono sessions – build on foundational skills
- Nakayama Togue Spring Park for 2 sessions; daily transport & lift pass included
- Structured coaching
- Consistent teams help athletes bond with their coach and make new friends
- Same coach, same kids all camp
- End of Season Futures Event
- Stay connected with the Group App for parents, coaches, and program events.
Note: Cancellation policy – please read to update & understand the 23’24 policies before booking. Read more here.
Ski or Snowboard
8–15 years old
Start at 08:30–End 13:30
March 24–April 07
SPONSORED By k2
Our ability chart describes your skiing or snowboarding ability and allows us to make sure you have the right instructor and the correct meeting point for the learning process with them too.