Ski & Snowboard Boots
Our team of qualified Podiatrists and experienced Bootfitters are on hand to provide expert advice and help get you into the perfect boot. Regardless of skiing/boarding ability, foot shape or terrain preference, we have a model to suit you. We stock over 120 models from 11 leading brands.
Whether you are looking to invest in your first pair of ski or snowboard boots, or would like your existing ones customised or repaired, we can help. Our Master Bootfitters offer a full range of customisations including:
1. Custom Footbeds: Footbeds help to stabilise and support your foot, correct your posture, provide more control, reduce fatigue and improve performance.
2. Custom Liners: We can heat mold your boot liners, and also offer a range of after-market custom liners for improved fit and warmth.
3. Molded shell technology: Our Niseko Hirafu store offers the latest technology in custom molded shells from Fischer and Salomon. Using a combination of heat and air compression, the boot conforms to the exact contours of your foot, giving you a perfect fit.
4. Modifications: We can stretch the shell or modify the liner to eliminate pressure points.
Shoes & Accessories
Boot Solutions has got everything you need to stay warm, dry and comfortable this Winter.
- Men's, Women's and Children's Winter Footwear/Apres Boots
- Boot Heaters & Dryers
- Heated Socks
- Boot Bags
- Ski socks
Hirafu Niseko Store: Nozomi Views (next door to Rhythm)
Niseko Village Store: “The Village” shopping precinct (next to Hilton Hotel)
Hakuba Store: Inside Rhythm at Wadano Visitors Centre
Walk-ins are always welcome, however we do recommend booking an appointment, which can be done with a few simple clicks. Book your custom boot fitting appointment
For further information, please contact the Boot Solutions team at email@example.com or visit our website: www.bootsolutionsjapan.com.