Rhythm Rides Summer Tours FAQ
Rhythm RIDES SUMMER TOURS FAQ
The following outlines Rhythm Japan’s Rhythm Rides Summer Tours FAQ.
- Group tours from July 15th to September 30th
- Private tours from July 10th to September 1st
Local guide and free transport to the activity location from Rhythm Base (if required).
The tour starts at Rhythm Base at the time selected during the booking process. Please be sure to arrange your rentals ahead of your tour start time (please allow at least one hour for group tours, or half an hour for individual tours.)
Unfortunately, we don’t offer a shuttle service during summer. However, feel free to give us a call (0136-23-0164) on the day and we may be able to offer a pick-up if we have capacity.
For hiking and sightseeing private tours, you can choose to be picked up from your accommodation during the booking process.
All group tours start at Rhythm Base store and pick-ups can’t be arranged, we apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
- Niseko Nature Walk (Group): 8:45am
- E-Bike Experience (Group): 1:45 pm
Private tours: as selected during the booking process, please contact our team if you would like our recommendation.
- For group tours, a minimum of two participants is needed for the tour to go ahead and the maximum in each group per guide will be six guests.
- For private tours, up to six guests can join the tour for the same price!
If not enough participants have signed up by 5 pm the day before the tour (Friday), we will give you a call to inform you and advise you of your options. A full refund will be offered.
We will happily tailor the tour as per your requirements. Contact us during the booking process and we do our best to create the tour you’re looking for!
Our local guides will be able to provide great lunch recommendations or alternatively take you to your requested restaurant along the route.
Lunch, beverages and snacks are not included. We can provide a backpack to carry any essential items if needed.
On private tours, you can bring your children and we will adapt the tour to suit them and ensure everyone’s safety and entertainment. Please contact us in advance if you feel you need further assistance.
For group tours, the minimum age required to take part is 13.
With the help of our last model e-bikes, the group tour is suitable for anyone, and our trekking and sightseeing group tours are designed to undertake a steady pace that most people can sustain as you enjoy the sights and learn about the area. On our private tours, we offer total flexibility and we can accommodate a range of fitness levels via a variety of courses at different levels, and if you are concerned about your fitness level for cycling, you can always choose an e-bike for an extra push.
Of course not, everyone is free to ride at their own pace. All tours will include many safety stops and we will run the tour at a pace suitable for all
Cycling tours: trainers, comfortable shorts and a t-shirt, or long sleeves and trousers if you would like some protection from the sun.
Trekking tours: hiking shoes or boots and weather-appropriate clothing. It’s always recommended to bring a rain jacket for emergencies, and an additional upper body layer if you are embarking on a high-altitude hike.
We also recommend sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, insect repellent, water and snacks.
All our tours are designed to run at a pleasant pace. We’ll take breaks as and when needed, at different times and spots on each tour. Money is necessary for full-day programs to ensure you can refuel at lunch, and we recommend on our half-day tour to refresh during some of our rest stops.
As treatment for medical expenses will be your responsibility in the event of an accident, we highly recommend being covered by adequate travel or health insurance that covers any activity.
- Up until seven days prior, a full refund will be provided for any reason.
- From seven days prior until 48 hours prior a 20% cancellation fee will be incurred.
- Within 48 hours of the booked lesson/tour date a 100% cancellation fee will be incurred.
- No compensation can be made for the loss of tour time due to injury or illness if the guiding has commenced. Upon receipt of a valid medical certificate, a reschedule or refund of future lessons is possible.
- We must be advised before your new lesson has commenced.
- Rhythm must receive the report within 24 hours of the cancelled/missed lesson.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservations that do not meet our booking terms or have not been paid by the due date.
We want you to have the best experience with Rhythm, so if you feel unwell or are injured we will be happy to reschedule your tour upon receipt of a medical certificate or accident report, provided we have been advised prior to the lesson commencing.
Unfortunately, once the tour has commenced we’re unable to offer partial refunds or reschedule.
Hokkaido’s weather is dry and pleasant, even in mid-summer it doesn’t hit the high temperatures seen elsewhere in Japan. However, as it is a mountainous environment, the weather can change rapidly so it is always best to be prepared. We recommend bringing suitable sun and rain protection when participating in our tours.
In the event of extreme weather that might put safety on the tour at risk, we will offer to reschedule or a refund.
- This is available at the discretion of the manager only & offered at 100% for lessons/tours which have not commenced
- A partial refund of the unused portion of your lesson or booking which has commenced
Contact us: If you have any questions regarding the above terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com