- Visit Japan
- Latest Deals
- Why Rhythm
It’s not just the skiing and snowboarding that makes Niseko or Hakuba unique and exciting places to live, however. There’s loads for our staff to do off the mountain, too…“A visit to the local onsen (hot spring) is great after work. After that, you can enjoy some of the amazing food the area has to offer, especially the ramen! Then, I always like a cold Sapporo at one of the local bars in Hirafu like Barunba or Amaru…” says Matt.
It’s really fun and enjoyable working for Rhythm. It’s great working alongside your mates every day. The people I work with are friendly, reliable and experts in their field. Rhythm really looks after their staff.
Matt McCauley, Ski Shop Manager
Rhythm’s staff are all housed in and around the Hirafu Village in Niseko or Happo One in Hakuba. This means they are close to work, local bars and restaurants and, most importantly, the ski lifts…“The best thing about living and working in Japan is the snow, the food and the overall vibe of the place. At the end of the day, though, everyone is here to get that deep deep snow…”
Throughout the season Rhythm hosts staff dinners and parties along with an end of season retreat to say thank you for a job well done. Our staff work hard, but they get to play hard too!
1. STOKED - we are a team of friendly experts who share our passion and stoke for the mountains. Let's light the fire in others.
2. ALL EARS - we are active listners. It's all about our customers and the details that will make them happy. Never stop observing and caring.
3. GOOD HUMANS - we respect our community, our customers, each other and our mountain environment.
4. LIMITLESS - we are always looking up and aspiring higher. Innovation is in our blood and we will never stop moving forward.
5. OPEN MINDS - we hire our people carefully and want to hear their ideas. The diversity and expertise of our people are what makes us awesome. One team one dream.