Niseko is just as wondrous in summer as it is in winter! There’s no better way to explore everything Niseko’s green season has to offer than by biking, supping and hiking. Rhythm Japan has a fleet of both standard and premium mountain and road bikes that will make hitting the bitumen or the single track a breeze. We also offer paddle board rental, it is the best way to discover the coastline and river giving you the unbeatable point of view.
We offer custom guided tours catered exclusively for you to Hokkaido’s top accessed secret spots. Customers can also take advantage of our full-service workshop, comprehensively stocked retail floor and in-store coffee shop. Explore Hokkaido with a guided tour catered exclusively for you!
Guided Tours are available for booking from June 1st 2017
GUIDED HALF DAY TOUR (3 HRS)
Looking for a quick local tour? Book one of our 3 half day guided tours.
¥4,500 per person (exclude equipment rental)
- Choose an activity
- Chose a location
- Hangetsuko – Is at the base of Mt. Yotei and a popular short hike, it is peaceful and beautiful, there are 2 hiking courses, one trail takes you down to the lake and other one takes you around the upper plateau the lake is forged from.
- Kagaminuma – Is a natural pond at the northeast face of Mt Annupuri in Niseko, the pond is surrounded by wild forests of tall Japanese oaks, maples, Japanese magnolia across over the shore and offers a stunning sightseeing opportunity.
- Goshiki – A lovely ride through the Mt Annupuri range via route 58, enjoy the attractions along the way and many interesting places to relax and take stunning photos.
- Shiribetsu – Ride along the famous Shiribetsu River on the outskirts of Kutchan Town. This tour is great for families as there are plenty of opportunities for photos and breaks in the lovely local garden.
- Kutchan Town – Southern Hokkaido’s quiet smooth roads offer cyclists a unique passage through Japan’s stunning countryside and, while the region is mountainous, it’s not too far above sea level so it can be explored in comfort.
- Add ons
GUIDED CUSTOM DAY TOUR (6HRS)
Looking for a one-stop shop for your custom guided tour catered exclusively for you
¥8,000 per person ( exclude equipment rental, minimum two people. Children under 5 years of age are free with full paying adult. Lunch not included)
- Choose a type of tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Multi-sports – Sup, Bike, and/or Hike
- Introduction to Niseko area
- Cultural Experience Tour
- Family tour
- Chose a location
- Lake Toya – Lake Toya is famous for its crystal clear water and lies at the foot of Mt. Usa, one of Japans most active volcanoes. The lake is surrounded by emerald green mountains and offers a stunning sightseeing opportunity.
- Shakotan – The Shakotan Peninsula, in western Hokkaido, juts into the Sea of Japan and forms a beautiful coastline full of variety and surrounded by clear water. The area from Cape O-gon to Cape Shakotan and Cape Kamui is Hokkaido’s only sea park. It is very famous for seafood
- Rusutsu – Golf, Amusement park, and bike trail to enjoy, perfect for family getaway.
- Rankoshi – located South East of Shiribeshi. Its surrounding consists of valley in the middle of town, the biggest river ” Shiribetsu river ” flows to the Sea of Japan. Perfect location for hiking, biking, and supping.
- Add ons
|MULTI-SPORTS TOUR||SIGHTSEEING TOUR|
|8:30am||Meet at the shop||8:00am||Meet at the shop|
|2:30pm||Back to the shop||2:30pm||Back to the shop|