Hakuba has loads of restaurants and bars to choose from!
There are plenty of Hakuba restaurants to choose from, with the greatest concentration being in the Wadano/Happo Village area. Other popular areas for eating out and drinking include Echoland as well as the area near Hakuba station.
Here’s our staff pick list;
- Wagyu Kobeya: located in Hakuba Windy Lodge in Wadano. Amazing Wagyu steak from Beefman himself!
- The best chicken Katsu curry in town is at Emu near the train station.
- Marukame in Echoland is great for a cook it yourself Korean BBQ.
- On a budget head to Tanukis bar at the train station for Fish & chips and a beer for ¥1000!
- Western style pub food go to “The Pub” next door to Mominoki Hotel and Rhythm. Burgers, pizza, nachos and more.
- On the slopes Roots Cafe at the bottom of Kokusai lift is really good even though it is a Vegan cafe!